SHARE THE LOVE
Share The Love Dinner & Auction is an annual fundraiser and all proceeds go directly to support the various missions our church is a part of – locally by supporting Candle Wishes, Kids Helping Kids, & Stepping Stones; nationally by sending our students to summer mission camps here in the U.S; and globally by sending a team to Dominican Republic. The largest portion goes to funding our Mega Kids Camp– our annual 3-night summer camp hosts over 500 campers and 300 volunteers. Boys and Girls from all over Rutherford County are invited to sign up and participate. We have coaches that teach the basics of several sports and throughout this 3-day event, children are introduced to God’s word and His love – which is our greatest mission. This year, tracks for art, science, & more will be added as well.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
• Sponsorships – We have 3 levels available for sponsors. If you would like to become a sponsor, please click on the link below to complete the sponsorship form and submit your payment. Your sponsorship includes tickets to the event, please RSVP by March 10.
• Donations – If you would like to donate item(s) to the auctions, please contact our Connections Director, Andrea Nelson. We are happy to pick up your donation or you can drop it off at our church office. Deadline for donating auction items is Sunday, March 8.
• Tickets – tickets are available online ONLY beginning March 1, 2020, and are $20.00 each – there is a limited # of tickets available and they are first come, first serve. You can also reserve a table for $400. That includes 8 tickets to dinner & live auction. *This is an adult only event. *Childcare is available for children up to 5th grade; all children must be registered for childcare by March 15.
• Online Auction – The online auction will be hosted through the 32auction.com website and begins Sunday, March 15. You do not have to buy an event ticket to participate in the online auction. Online auction items must be picked up no later than Sunday, March 22, at 210 Rucker Lane. **See below for a list of online auction items and start bidding beginning Sunday, March 15.**
• Live Auction – only guests that purchase an event ticket and attend the event will be able to participate in the live auction. Bid #’s will be available when guests arrive at the event.
TICKETS TO SHARE THE LOVETICKETS AVAILABLE MARCH 1.
SPONSOR SHARE THE LOVE